vanity pressings, demos, song-poem albums, souvenir records, samplers, outsider music,
exploitation labels, gospel / religious albums, specialty albums, children’s records,
night club / lounge act albums, organ music, high school musicals,
and any other unique & curious stuff I dig up


Oct 15, 2010

Bill "The Candyman" Kehr - The Many Moods of the Candyman

Bill The Candyman Kehr
Artist: Bill "The Candyman" Kehr
Album: The Many Moods of the Candyman
Released: 1977
Label: Sunnyvale Records - Sunnyvale, CA

"Put Your Hand In The Hand"


Bill Kehr

2 comments:

Lyncara Beshirs said...

I just bought this. Can't wait to use it for a future video project I have in mind. Thank you for this site of weird nostalgic music. If it wasn't for you, I would of forgot about this record. I found it 3 years ago, and forgot about it until now. I have some great old bizarro records that I can record for you so you can put them up on here if you would like.

Bill Zimmerman said...

Out of all the goofy organ albums in my collection, this one really stands out. Most aren't nearly as progressive or intense as this one. One of my favorites. I'd be interested in seeing what you've got in your collection.