vanity pressings, demos, song-poem albums, souvenir records, samplers, outsider music,
exploitation labels, gospel / religious albums, specialty albums, children’s records,
night club / lounge act albums, organ music, high school musicals,
and any other unique & curious stuff I dig up


Mar 16, 2009

Little Marcy - Talks With The Animals

Little Marcy
Artist: Little Marcy (Marcy Tigner)
Album: Talks With The Animals
Released: 1968
Label: Word Records

"What Kind Of Animal?"


"Oh, Miss Chicken"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This brings back memories!!! I always sing Miss Chicken and Fumeroo with my older sister when we get together. =) Wish I had the whole album!

Ramona Quimby Lives said...

If you have the entire album, could you please post it in a downloadable form? I would really love to have it!

Ramona Quimby Lives said...

Hey Anonymous - you can download four of Little Marcy's albums here:

http://www.houseplantpicturestudio.com/HPS13/happinessismarcy/littlemarcy4albums.html

Anonymous said...

I grew up with this album and now have a farm. When walking through the fields I often find myself singing Oh Miss Chicken. After my father passed I think my mother let go of the album, but I sure do miss it. Thanks for posting this classic memory

Unknown said...

This song is great, THERE ARE other great songs by Little Marcy that I cant find on youtube, little more sad and love yearning type from 1968, like Every moment of the day, Too small, Fu ma ru, Its morning again, Talk to the animals, and others.