vanity pressings, demos, song-poem albums, souvenir records, samplers, outsider music,
exploitation labels, gospel / religious albums, specialty albums, children’s records,
night club / lounge act albums, organ music, high school musicals,
and any other unique & curious stuff I dig up


Apr 9, 2009

The Davis Family - Is Eight Enough?

The Davis Family
Artist: The Davis Family - Salisbury, MD
Album: Is Eight Enough?
Released: ?
Studio: SJD Sound Productions - Seabrook, NJ

"I'm A Winner"


"Old Buddah"

2 comments:

Darleen said...

Do you have The Davis Family album in your personal collection? I knew this family when I was a little girl living in Virginia. Would like to get a copy of the entire album.

Bill Zimmerman said...

Yes, I have this and four other Davis family albums in my collection. I will put your request on my list of things to do. It may be some time 'till I get around to it.