vanity pressings, demos, song-poem albums, souvenir records, samplers, outsider music,
exploitation labels, gospel / religious albums, specialty albums, children’s records,
night club / lounge act albums, organ music, high school musicals,
and any other unique & curious stuff I dig up


Mar 16, 2009

Little Marcy - Talks With The Animals

Little Marcy
Artist: Little Marcy (Marcy Tigner)
Album: Talks With The Animals
Released: 1968
Label: Word Records

"What Kind Of Animal?"


"Oh, Miss Chicken"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This brings back memories!!! I always sing Miss Chicken and Fumeroo with my older sister when we get together. =) Wish I had the whole album!

Ramona Quimby Lives said...

If you have the entire album, could you please post it in a downloadable form? I would really love to have it!

Ramona Quimby Lives said...

Hey Anonymous - you can download four of Little Marcy's albums here:

http://www.houseplantpicturestudio.com/HPS13/happinessismarcy/littlemarcy4albums.html

Anonymous said...

I grew up with this album and now have a farm. When walking through the fields I often find myself singing Oh Miss Chicken. After my father passed I think my mother let go of the album, but I sure do miss it. Thanks for posting this classic memory